Sacred Smudge Crystal & Herb Energy Candle
Tired of smoky sage in your home or office? People all over the world burn sage as a way of clearing energy and spirits from a space - this practice is called smudging. While the traditional method is to burn dried sage leaves, sometimes it's just not feasible. People with allergies, sensitivity to the smoke, or shared public environments like apartments and offices make burning sage hard to do. Sacred Smudge is a blend of Cedar, Sage, and Lavender and is intended to clear away negative energies in order to replace your serene space with Love, Light, and Positive Energy.
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals to help set your intention
- love, light, and positive energy :)
Details: 7.5oz Glass Candle Jar made with all natural ingredients. Candle size is 3" height and 2.75" wide. Average burn time is 40-50 hours.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
6. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
7. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.